yah well thats all in alignment with this
i originaly implanted the idea in her that it would be a good investment for anyone to setup an isolation tank
for example instead of a sports stadium
imagine if a city or municipality built a building with many tanks
apparently, if you have a tank you dont need to sleep ever
you can be awake 24/7 and not get tired
u just go into the tank when u would normally sleep
and you get out and its as if u had slept, but u were awake in your mind the whole time
if thats true then a business ought to provide its employees with tank time
as a biz investment
In making the transition from critterding to critterdrug to crittergod, we are planning the following improvements:
- Refactored Source Code – it should make more sense, be more abstract and modular - allowing us to fractalize it further and add more features
- Laboratory Environment – starts up in a blank environment where you can add objects which can be critters or tools or lab equipment. critters can be interactively re-built with new parameters.
- Parametric Bodies – starting with snake, then move to spider, then humanoid models. each model will have various parameters that can be adjusted
- Adjustable Physics Parameters – including gravity and timescale controls
- Dynamic Attach and Snap - cells will be able to attach when close, and snap when pulled from eachother. so a creature will need to be concerne about its own structural integrity. if cells can be detached then another critter can rip another one apart, or chew it, or stab it.
- First-Person Critter Control – go inside the critter, see thru its eyes, and control its peripherals
- Interactive Examples of Small Brainz Networks – that show exactly how they function, and to serve as unit tests – with graphs and interactive knobs. each neuron will be visualized and inputs will be adjustable. will include neurotransmitter injection controls.
- Multicore Parallelization - various simulation processes can be paralellized, for example isolated neural networks
- Adjustable and Independent Process Frequencies – to support different concurrent frequencies of various simulation processes, ex: to have vision running at lower frequency than neural processing should produce a significant performance gain
- A Report on Profiling CritterGod - to share with you where the CPU and Memory performance bottlenecks truly are, and start optimizing them
- Particle effects – ex: like blood spray
- Visual cortex read-out – like the cat vision you’ve seen pictures from, for eye and minds-eye
- CA Rules Evolution – rewards for modifications to psychic screen corresponding to a desired set of propagation rules so critter brains can become cellular automata substrate computers as well as social survival machines if desired